What's New in Rames Studios on Wednesday, June 21, 2006.

Just Me and Around Me



*Akhhhhhhhhhhh so tired* Ok, back to the topic haha. I went to watch "Cars" yesterday at KLCC with my brother! It was awesome! The characters, colors, lighting, onjects! Everything is so cool! I highly recommend you guys to watch it! :). Bring your kids *if you have any lah lol* I'm sure they will enjoy themselve! I took some pictures, but dont have much time to edit and post it up today. I only manage to edit one, better to have something then nothing right hhaha :P. My brother was playing with my phone while waiting for the show and he took this :P. I was like "errrr.. not bad" haha.. Anyways, will post the pictures tomorrow after I edit it all tonight ;)


3 comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Rames said...

Weee!! I feel so tired! Not enough sleep :P

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't tell me u went there alone.. OMG...

hmm... hey.. i like cars too.. i think is cute... watched it twice.... but the second time i watch i fall asleep hahahaha

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, nice photo touch up there. Hope you've njoyed the movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home