What's New in Rames Studios on Sunday, July 16, 2006.

Holiday @ PD Beach!



Yay!!!!!!! Finally back from Port Dickson! OMG! I just love this trip. It's been long time since I enjoyed myself! Feel so tired but HAPPY! Can spend time with my friends! Brandon, Cherrie, Justin, Jennifer and Jason a.k.a smashpOp! LOVE U GUYS LOL! :)

We went there last Friday, 14th July.. spent 3 days at Brandon's house, and back today! 16th July~

I snap alot of pix! Will blog it till no pix to post haha!

For now enjoy the pictures :)












6 comments:

At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah!!!!! so fast update!!!

im still very tired...

tomoro only update la~~ :P hehhee

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its always fun to hang around with friends at the beach.

 
At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen : ahaha! Ya! cant wait lerr! :P

stevey : Yah men! It was really.. really.. really.. FUN!

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Envy! Envy! Envy! Envy! :P

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dey VJ envy what hahaha :P

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Maran said...

I think I took some pictures from this spot before :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home