What's New in Rames Studios on Wednesday, October 25, 2006.

I love my Citra!



Weeeeeee today was a nice day! Went to Sepang for one function and on the way back, my aunty ask me and my family to drop by for Deepavali Lunch at her house at Kajang. Since the day was quite clear, I took my babeh D50 and snap some shots of my lover called Citra ahah!

Location : Saujana Impian, Kajang
Time : 12.30pm

PS: Just ignore the "P" sticker, its there for nothing ahah! erm lol

Photographer : Me and my dad lol













Last but not least! Cam-whore inside the house lol! I like the background! Hmmmmmmmm!! Red is a awesome color!


11 comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Rames said...

My auntie's Mutton curry damn nice! lol

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ramesh, mutton has alot of fats, you better control eheh..

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Scotty Boy said...

hey chest hair guy..bloody camwhore!!!!! wakakakak wanna act cute issit

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

y u never bungkus the curry mutton for me? LOL

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... rames.. what pose is that.. hahahaha

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger hwen said...

*laughs* I thought Citra was your girlfirend or something until I saw the pictures!

P license? I'm getting mine SOON. And congrats, you have a nice car to drive around in!

And nice potrait of you taken by you, haha!

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kavi>> haha ok lol!

sadomasochist>> LOL! Why cannot ah!! haha

Kenny Ng>> omg! lol.. ok next time i invite u over ok! ahah! eat lar as banyak as u want lol

aprilcherrie>> i tiru u lar ahha!

thwen>> LOL ahah. Oh is it.. good for u! :) happy driving lol

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Iwan said...

Wah rames,
What a nice u have sia...

Jealous, jealous!!

Muahahahaha!!!

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iwan Sanchez>> Dont lar ahah!

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice big a** face rames :)

*laughing hysterically*

oh and nice lovely Citra too, she looks better than ever!

hope you had a good deepavali buddy :)

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger jepf said...

ehhh... we got the same car... damn it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home