What's New in Rames Studios on Sunday, November 26, 2006.

Astro's Deepam Nite 2006



A week ago, I was invited to attend Deepam Nite (Deepavali Nite) at Holiday Villa Subang by the Indian Community Members of Astro. Alot of astro staff turn up that day. Some of them were THR.FM Dj's, Astro Vaanavil Hosts and other local singers. Foods and drinks was damn delicious, varities of it. At the end, we end up dancing till 2am lol! AHahah! Never in my life danced in a public before lol! This is my very first + I got alot compliments ahhaha! Phewwit! lol. Here are some of the shots taken that nite! :P










6 comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bolly-wood dan-ce?

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol yes! ahah! :P

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG this is just so cool and the ballroom is like superbig!!! And I think this event explains why I saw a lot of cars going to Holiday Villa when my family make your trip to a club nearby. Hmmm.

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where is the rolling on the hill pic?

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Praveen R. said...

kewl..seems like u guys had a rawking time over there

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

teddY>> ahha yes! I cant stop taking pic from all angle lol! Damn nice! right!

hijackqueen>> LOL! No grass so no roll lol

praveen>> haha yes indeed hehe

netajovi>> LOL oh u know him ahah :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home