What's New in Rames Studios on Friday, December 15, 2006.

Sigma APO 70-300mm



Ok! I wanna stop all my post for this ahha! Just wanna share with you guys about my new lens Sigma APO 70-300mm lens, which I bought sec. hand from my friend/colleague Ijan :). He seldom use it, looks brand new and he told me that he want to sell it off. I was really interested with that lens, coz it can really zoom far. Very useful for outdoor trip, concert, portrait shots, macro shots etc. Here are some of the test shots taken today around my house and KLCC :)












12 comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

men, that flower picture is my fav ++

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger adrian said...

lucky u stop ur others post for this.
OMG ALL THE PIC LOOK GREAT!!!!!
Want to see more pic soon.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger chanraymond said...

F*cking AWESOME. Brilliant. I worship this Sigma thing :D

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Matt. K. said...

Outrageous shots! I love each and every single one of them!

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm... Sigma has improved alot in term of sharpness n color.

I got a Vivitar 70-300mm, but for Nikon MF only... not AF.

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

steve>> oh thanks, one of my fav shot too :)

adrian>> hehe, thanks thanks, will post more soon :)

lil ray>> ahha, great lens, cheap but doing good job :)

matrianklw>> thanks bro :)

kenny ng>> yes true, i wanna get flash after this hehe.

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good shots!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Lim Tik Loon said...

brilliant shots. good buy.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Rames said...

Anonymous>> thanks :)

loonatik>> hello! long time no see :), yea love that lens :)

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah crazy nice...

what body are you using again? a d50?

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! those water droplets look so real. Like 3D.

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger albert said...

Whoa, I think you were meant to do tele stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home