What's New in Rames Studios on Wednesday, April 18, 2007.

Guitar's Skin Design



Hmm..hmmmmm... this is like few months back, last year if I'm not mistaken :)..I did a few mock-up design for one of my freelance work :). The requirement was to have 3 types of designs consist of :-

- Malaysian Craft
- Humming Bird Design
- Butterfly Design

Software used:
- Adobe Photoshop CS
- Macromedia Flash MX 2004
- Adobe Illustrator CS

These are some of my very own favourite collection.

Now! Let's say you own a guitar, which of these design you'll choose as the skin? :P




8 comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

definetly the msian craft, 2!

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Jen said...

whoa.. nicely done. if i had a guitar, i'd want it to look like.. either one of the butterfly designs. hehe. so you'll make for me right?? right?? thank you!! =P

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VJ >> oh ok :) u like that style is it? :)

jen>> LOL i just want to know what u guys like ahhaa. Do one for u? can, u want pay cash or cheque lol.

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey yeah, I remember this, youve mentioned to me sometime back...it is wonderful...all of it! Loved the butterfly theme, the one with the blueish background :)

good stuff, would like to know what was the clients comment on this though! :D

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thines>> Hi! haha yes! thats the one :). Client now busy with few clients from overseas. Once they done, will come back to me :)

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Malaysian Craft no 2!!!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Gab said...

I also go for Malaysian Craft no 2. It doesn't feel malaysian but it'll look good when playing some folk song.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Sabrina Woon said...

If I own a guitar, I'll like mine to be the 2nd butterfly design. The first 2 designs are a bit too flowery. Simple is nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home