What's New in Rames Studios on Wednesday, July 11, 2007.

Harry Potter Premiere



Hi all,

Manage to watch Harry Potter at Mid Valley just now. Thanks alot to Gin and Ryan Mcpherson for the last minute tickets!! :) I went there with Jason, Cherrie, Jenifer, CK and Yow. Before that we had our dinner at Little Penang Cafe.

Now, let me tell u about the story! It goes like this.... lol! ahhaaaha... want me to tell? No need lar, go watch yourself :P

My ratings! - 6 out of 10.

Btw, forgot to change my N73 settings lol, the pics not so nice.. akhhhhhhh..


3 comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Mohan^ said...

6 out of 10? hmmm....

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger WilZC said...

tagboard down tagboard down...
eh 6-10 only ar?
worth watching ornot??
coz in melb its dam expensive to watch soooooooooooooooooooo

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger MikeM said...

brother... u look not so shy in tat camwhore... got movie also never ajak... smack u when i c u... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home