What's New in Rames Studios on Sunday, September 16, 2007.

My Gear



My Gear. My Love. Ceh wa ahaha :P. Some of my friends asked me which dSLR camera and lens am I using to shoot... so I've decided to do this :). Friends.. doubts clear now? hehee.

My next target is SB600/ SB800! Erm, very soon! :)




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, how was your weekend people? :). I was busy attending my cousin's wedding lol. Guess its wedding month :P







8 comments:

At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HDR sfx for last picture?

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice photo dude

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Jen said...

i like the bag only can? hahhahha. oooooo the picture of the temple is spookily nice! =D

 
At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice...at last u review it visually. LOL Most pepole that hv interest in photography would like to know what gadgets other photographer used, especially lenses.

The bag is damn nice except kinda big and macam bag nak balik kampong. LOL

Between SB600 and 800, if u r super serious about photography go ahead with the highest, SB800. If u think moderately will do, SB600 la. Ur money u decide. LOL :P

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. you love so pretty can? heheehe.. i like the bag as well :)

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Rames said...

jen>> haha thanks, that temple pic look like that coz i've edited it :)

zaque>> yea true :), i might get SB-600. Satisfied with the results...u can surf flickrs and see! damn nice :P

ahlost>> lol thanks :D

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger SilverIsle said...

Woah. Your gadgets... *saliva drops*

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Rames said...

haha looks that sedap is it? sampai keluar air liur all ahha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home