What's New in Rames Studios on Thursday, October 25, 2007.

Best Picture of the year 2007



Everyone has their best picture taken by them, so am I. Since its almost end of the year, I try to look back, what was my best shot... I guess this is the one. Taken during Thaipusam - February 1, 2007 :).



Anyways, nowadays I'm really busy at work. Currently working on one of the biggest project given to me - Murai.com.my. Before this I've worked on the following official sites :-

- Astro.com.my site
- Akademi Fantasia 3 & 4 site
- Wai Lai Toi micro site
- Astro Ceria site




But this Murai.com.my even more challenging because this site was done fully using CSS. Which was tough coz I gotta learn that CSS technique within 2 days! LOL! Yea 2 days! Now I've done 80% of it. 20% more front-end integration part.

The site launch is on 1st Nov. 2007. Do visit and leave your feedback. For now you can still visit, but with countdown timer :) Feel free to visit when ur free!


11 comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger lunaticgal said...

good luck.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Rames said...

thank you ;)

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bro.. the pic of the year.. shoot with 50mm 1.8?

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my gawd...bakat seperti 'datuk siti" LOL. So now they want to create fakers. LOLOLOL

Anyway the site looks kinda cool. Nothing much to comment actually until everything is done. :D

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger adrian said...

I think that is a nice shot.
Anywhere most of your shot is nice lor. :D
So this is the best of the best.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Rames said...

eugene>> yep! ur right :)

zaque>> :P ahahah tu lar dah datuk.. ok wait for it then :)

adrian>> thanks alot adrian :)

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger chanraymond said...

Very nice! I like the shot. I think I'm going to make a best shot of the year for myself too! Thanks for the inspiration :D

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Rames said...

lil raymond - np! I wan see urs too! :)

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

dam cute kan the kid.. =P

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger hyperhex.com said...

the countdown and design is direct copy of Apple OSX Leapord release ;p. bleh

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Rames said...

patrick>> thanks :)

hyperhex.com>> no its not :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home