What's New in Rames Studios on Wednesday, March 26, 2008.

It's here. My New iPod Touch.



It's finally here! Woot! Now let's see how many people said "iPhone" and "iPod Touch"

iPhone - 5
iPod Touch - 13

Smart people! HAhahahaa! Coz I dont really need iPhone for now :).

Since I love photos & music! It's the best choice! Of coz the Wi-fi features too! Can surf net/check email + watch movies.

I JUST LOVE IT!

Took some shots of my new toy. Me and my ipod touch camwhore pictures tomorrow LOL!!






5 comments:

At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hiak Hiak! smiLes

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Rames said...

hahaha thanks! luv it!

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Genova said...

congrats on the new toy dude...

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rames, thats truly awesome. Have good fun with them and nice photography taken with white spaces and typos.

:)

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Vian Lee said...

hey guy, wanna ask u how much you bought?? I think UK will be more cheaper right?? :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home