What's New in Rames Studios on Tuesday, April 29, 2008.

Behind-The-Scenes - Puppet Show



Ok, time for Behind-The-Scenes post!

This time I wanna share with you all how I did "Puppet Show"

As you can see I took 2 photos. The first shot as if I'm holding strings attached to the puppet and another one to act like puppet lol. Some asked me how I did the string. It's very simple. You just need to use the "Line Tool" :)

That's all. What do you all think? Any question? I would love to answer!




4 comments:

At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to know how you were able to cut out your pics and paste it on another place so nicely..understand what I'm saying?

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Simon Seow said...

What's the remote for?

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg.. Rames.. so cute lor... like that oso can.. some more there's so many things in the background... sure cut till siao one.. hahaha.. rajin man... thumb up.. good work bro..

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger -waiseng- said...

I got a question, how do you make the shadow of the puppet? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home