What's New in Rames Studios on Thursday, June 12, 2008.

I've got tagged by bunny!



Bunny tagged me! So gonna push my "Agricultural Park" post to tomorrow ok.

Now, Let's start.

Name: Rames Harikrishnasamy
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 8
Height: 176cm *edited lol*
Where do you live: Setapak, KL (Soon moving to Cheras)
Favourite drinks: Lime Juice, Ximut Lai Cha!, Milo Ice, Orange Juice & Watermelon Juice.
Favourite breakfast: ½ Boiled Egg!
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes -_-“
Swam in the ocean: Yes lar god ! what kind of question is this hahaha! (See my redang or Krabi post lolol)
Fallen asleep in school: Erm haaha I can’t! Coz I’m a prefect :P
Broken someone's heart: I think got (tak sengaja one!)
Fell off your chair: Never! :P
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Erm nope.
Saved e-mails: Yup, important onces, like ftp password etc.
What is your room like: Erm ahaha skip this lol
What's right beside you: Chair :P
What is the last thing you ate: Cornetto Ice Cream! (eat while designing at work just now lolol)
Ever had Chicken pox: Yes (2 times I think)
Sore throat: NOW!
Stitches: No (touchwood)
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes :P
Like picnics: A lot!
Who was the last person you danced with: A lots of them at Redang! hahah
Last made you smile: SMS from a friend.
You last yelled: “Damn it!” (coz got one motorbike just now, riding like mad!)

TODAY DID YOU...
Talk to someone you like: Yes (I like everyone by the way!)
Kissed anyone: Yes, Mom!
Get sick:.. I think I got flu now (but not that bad)
Talked to an ex: No GF oso (I’m sure a lot of girls get excited after read that! Lololol!)
Miss someone: Yes.
Eat: Abuthen! Hello! LOL – I had Chicken Rice at Sri Petaling for lunch
Best feeling in the world: Ahaha so far? Not really, maybe soon.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No.
What's under your bed: Weight lifting bar.
Who do you really hate : No one I guess. (No! I’m not lying! -_-“)
What time is it now: 8.01pm


RANDOM...
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: My Mom, yes.
Q: Do you have any siblings: LOL yes (I thought just now ask d -_-“)
Q: Do you want children : LOL! Duh!
Q: Do you smile often: Ahahahaha! Yes! (see my pics if you dont believe)
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Yes!
Q: Are your toenails painted: Nope.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: No one. I like mine!
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Blue (brand can tell? LOL, Nicole)
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : At Sushi King, Mid Valley with friends.
Q: I can't wait till : next year? Erm donno another outing’s maybe? Europe, US? Ceh wa lol
Q: When did you cry last: Erm 1-2 months back while watching I AM LEGEND (When his dog no more )
Q: Are you a friendly person: YOU TELL ME LOL! (yes yes I am :P)
Q: Do you have any pets: 2 cutechubbycomelgilerhandsomepretty Rabbits!
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Hmmmm..
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Hmmmm..

Have you ever crawled through a window?: Never get a chance to do so :P.
Can you handle the truth?: Yes
Are you too forgiving?: ………yes
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Both
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Can’t remember
How many people can you say you've really loved?: I cant say it here lol. Sorry! *skip*
Do you eat healthy?: Sometimes (for me as long as u enjoy it, that’s what matters. Don’t be too choosy :P)
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: LOL! Don’t have lar, aiyoo!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Never. What for? Waste my tears lol.
How often do you go to church?: Been once when I was in India.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Meet F.R.I.E.N.D.S or Shop kaw kaw -_-“
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Depends on my mood.
Are you confident?: that’s a big YES.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.. (Means when I was 18? Lol)
1- College
2- Hang out with classmates
3- Movies!
4- Books
5-Surf net

5 things on my to-do list today
1- Did mock for Canon
2- Lunch
3- Dinner
4- Edit Photos
5- ZZZZzzzz

5 snacks I enjoy
1- Muruku (best lol)
2- Twisties
3- Mamee!
4- Keropok Lekor
5- Jeruk :P

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- Save money
2- Buy House like the one in “When a stranger calls” movie.
3- Buy Apple products.
4- Buy Bang & Olufsen products
5- I want 3 MPV cars (Caldina, Wish & BMW) I damn tamak can lol.

5 of my bad habits
1- Bite my finger nails (last time, now no more k)
2- If I see nice shirts or pants, I’ll straight away buy it no matter what (I HATE CREDIT CARDS !)
3- I’ll get mad easily if I have to wait for someone to come for a long time!
4- Don’t have
5- Don’t have

5 places I have lived in
1- KL
2- KL
3- KL
4- KL
5- KL

5 jobs I've had
1- John Master Promoter at Hankyu Jaya LMAO! (after spm for 2-3 months)
2- Web Marketing Researcher (1 day only :P)
3- Web Designer
4- Web Designer
5- Web Designer

5 people I tagged (Must do k, don’t care!)
1- Junn
2- Joshua
3- Jed
4- Jacklyn
5- Jing-leBell

OMG! The longest ever tagged questions I’ve ever answered LMAO! Penatnya!.


8 comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger tulipspeaks said...

Broken someone's heart: I think got (tak sengaja one!)

ade pavi!!! :P


Talked to an ex: No GF oso (I’m sure a lot of girls get excited after read that! Lololol!)

hehehe.. too much!



ammu.
Best Personal Blog
Most Popular Female Blogger

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Rames said...

LOL!!!! Really ok! No lies!

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger allen said...

you live in setapak! lol..
used to live nearby.

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woooooo... I think I know a lot about Rames now. HAHAHA *pura-pura*

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger coffee81 said...

Then my guess is right. Do are living in Setapak...as for now...Why moving to Cheras? Got your own house?

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet. You kiss your mum. I think I never did :(

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger tulipspeaks said...

Height: 176cm *edited lol*

sure tipu wan.. :P


ammu.

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh u moving to cheras soon wtf? come come we can go yamcha anytime..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home