What's New in Rames Studios on Tuesday, July 15, 2008.

Lonely



Just came back home from Pavilion. One of my friend wants to buy laptop... finally we bought Dell Inspiron 1521. Good deal :), I think he is having fun with it now.

Recently one of my colleague bought A300. He brought it to work today and during lunch time we're playing with it and took few shots lol. Here's 2 of it.







Below are 2 photos that was taken at Starbucks KLCC, 2 weeks back, during my "White Photoshoot" while waiting for my friends to come. I'll be posting the photoshoot series tomorrow onwards :D.








6 comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Jeffro said...

Wah! You were at Oldtown? Woah so near my house.. Should have tagged along.. Then I get to try the A300 oso.. HEHE

btw the last pic where the blue and red toys are.. Me likey those.. Whose are they?

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Rames said...

Oh ur staying near by? cool! ehehe

Those toys belongs to Adrian..

http://adrianclw.diaryland.com

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi..u look great in the 1st pic, sumthg different!!..2nd pic has it own meaning of loneliness..great!!..and de last, de bear-bear...very cutie-cutie..heheh..

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the last pic !! So cute !!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Jeffro said...

Yaw! You can say that again!
^^ Nxt time can ajak you for a drink at OldTown.. HEHE

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Alice said...

I want hot coffee... yummm... :D

The last pic definitely got my attention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home