What's New in Rames Studios on Sunday, August 24, 2008.

Dinner @ Thai Express, The Curve.



Few weeks ago, myself and Jenifer met up with some of the usuals for dinner at Thai Express, The Curve before heading to Cineleisure to watch the special Screening of "Don't Mess with the Zohan" by Advertlets. Foods here.... hmmm quite ok, not that good and expensive. I dont think will go there again lol. So if you're planning to eat dinner there, avoid going to this place :P.

PS: Have you watched "Wall-e"?? No? Omg! Faster go watch! Damn niceeee. Seriously I didnt expected it to be so good :). Rating it 9/10. Pixar Studios ROXXXXXXXX!!!!













7 comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger Jen said...

wall-e was awesommmmmeeee!! super cool right! i never wanna litter ever again! *goes and recycles everything*

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Liang Mui said...

hey.. i spotted myself on ur last pic.. omg.. can i grab ur pic??

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Alice said...

I must watch Wall-E one of these days. I've heard so many good things about it. Great pics, btw. :D

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Rames said...

jen>> haha yes me too i wanna start recycle! :)

liang>> where are u exactly?? ahha of coz u can take the pic

alice>> Yes :) very nice movie :) must watch alice!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Stanley said...

Havent got a chance to watch Wall-E. Zohan was quite funny!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Liang Mui said...

wahahha.. in the middle. tee-nee weee-neee.. luckily my face din kena block

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Mydesign7 said...

I did like the movie wall-e but in one way I didnt like it because there was really no talking it was more like wall-eeee lol but it was good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home