What's New in Rames Studios on Monday, September 15, 2008.

Orchid Farm Continues + Sneak Preview



Good day,

Thanks all for your support on the Adobe Tutorials Blog. Glad you all liked it. Do give it a try. I made the tutorial as easy as possible for you to understand :). More coming your way. Tomorrow's tutorial is on how to make your very own Blog Header Design! See sneak preview below! Who's Jessica? Ahaha. Just a sample header that I've created for the tutorial. The stock photos are from "Stock Exchange" + from my Orchid Farm photos. You'll learn on how to use Layers blending modes, Photoshop Brushes, Background Textures, Do's and Don'ts when creating Blog Header :). Ok lar, tutorial will be up tomorrow night! :)



Here's more photos from my Orchid Photoshoot! :D










4 comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Alice said...

I LOVE the last photo, Rames! Absolutely gorgeous.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Stanley said...

I really like the photo with the orchid wan on your hand, so dramatic =) And I notice your camwhore pics all looks the same leh. HAhahahah.....you practice you smile huh? HAhahaha.....lolz.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Rames said...

alice>> thanks alice :D

stanley>> got meh? ahhaa mana aku tau, my face like everytime take pic lol...macam template hahaa.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Jed said...

why joshua's bottle dangling at a weird position? lols.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home