What's New in Rames Studios on Thursday, October 30, 2008.

Deepavali - Day 4 | Butterfly Park



Woke up around 9am. Took bath, ate breakfast (1/2 boiled egg + bread) and went to Butterfly Park. It's my second time at butterfly park (been there 2 years ago with one of my colleague, Ijan).

Here are some shots! A lot's more coming soon!

ps: Lens used kitlens 18-55mm, 50mm and 70-300mm
psp: Tomorrow, I'll be going to a place that I never been before ahaha. Hope can take nice shots there. Where is that? Check back tomorrow ya!











5 comments:

At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet photos..diwali is still on 4 u?

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Rames said...

yes its on for 1 week for me ahaha.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Alice said...

Nice photos, Rames! I was just thinking about going to butterfly park and your post came up. LOL

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger *永亮* said...

omg...the fish is like swimming out from my screen!!!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Seal in Astral said...

cool photos man....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home