What's New in Rames Studios on Tuesday, December 16, 2008.

Photos and Video from D90




2 photos of me unboxing D90 ahha (Thanks Albert for taking these photos!)





Some of you asked me to post sample shots and video produced by D90. Well, I got few!

Photos from Bum Bum Bali (went there for my colleagues farewell) and KL view from my apartment taken 2 hours ago (Click on the KL view photo for larger size)





Sample video to show you guys the DOF (Depth of field) effect using 50mm f1.8D. (Ignore the brightness + scan lines ahaha, I'm still new ma lol)


9 comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger him and her said...

WAH!!!!!! jealous!!!! huh!!!! whr ur D50 gone?? @@....

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh.. jeles..

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Shiveeleaves said...

ahggh!d90 for xmas,perfect laa!!

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that is a one million face the guy next to when u open the box. LOL I guess he just couldnt believe u just got ur self a cool stuff. LOL

Anyway u, D90 thats just way too awesome. Now we are looking forward for more products from u. :D

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Stanley said...

Wah!!!! OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!
Damn, I've been pestering my parents for one of those! Good for you. Must be really awesome leh. Merry Christmas xP

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol KJ looks damn funny. Do you think D90 better than the previous one?

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger albert said...

Is there a direct link to vimeo? It doesn't seem to load...

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Rames said...

Egy>> sell off d :)
wei>> dont lar ahha
Shiveeleaves>> haha thanks
zaque>> he is a good actor lol.
stanley>> omg haha thanks aahaha
ahmike>> aahah whatever it is, i still love D50 ;)
albert>> it loads lar.

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger albert said...

Ah now it loads!

It looks like the king from Madagascar is trying to hypnotize me with the scan lines.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home