What's New in Rames Studios on Tuesday, January 27, 2009.

Kuan Yin & Thean Hou Temples



Here are more photos taken outside Kuan Yin temple. Everyone there were busy praying, I hope we didnt disturbed them lol. Tomorrow, we'll go in to the temple ok hehe.











Just came back from Thean Hou Temple at Sri Puteh. My second time there. Before this I went there on Deepavali! Lanterns all over!!! Love it. More photos after my pending posts!



Day 27 of my project 365 - My photo of the day! Woot! from Thean Hou Temple lar, whereelse! ahha.




3 comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see the awesomeness of wide lens. Nice shots. b^^

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant piece of work brother.

I'm astonished, I have to say.

I never knew photography can be done in such an excellent way.

Keep 'em coming brother...

:D

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahh.. I super love your this set of pics lar ~~ Cantik sekali :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home