What's New in Rames Studios on Tuesday, February 24, 2009.

I Won!



LOL! Some of you msn me today asking if I won myself a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic phone! Well guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. I won myself a GOODIE BAG je lar ahaha. The question was "What's the model that was just launched?" Easy lor "Nokia 5800!" , then he gave me the goodie bag (lanyards, thumbdrive, notebook, raincoat (wtf! lol), stickers and stuff ahhaa. Ok lar, enjoy more photos from the event! :D



*Thanks Jason for taking this photo of me on the stage!*











Day 55 of my 365 Project - Presenting to you one of my DAMN CUTE Hamster lololol!




5 comments:

At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations for winning the... goodie bag! Well, it's better than not winning anything at all (which applies to most, and to unlucky people like me hah). I wonder how you take photos of yourself with the camera... aren't you afraid that it'll fall off your hands or something xD

Anyway, nice event photos! Love the third one from the top. Lively!

p/s: You've got such a cute hamster! :) awww! It seems like he's posing for the camera!

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Congrats on the win!

And your hamster - love his/her hands. It's like he/she's saying "Gimme ten!"

Does your hamster have a name?

Btw, the web add to my blog is now www.furkidsinhk.blogspot.com

Hope you drop by soon!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

woah you have a hamster too ^^

hahah he's cute and chubby XD

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hamster is so cuuuteeee!! Geram! Hahaha...

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a guy but u know what. i'm gona go all soft for just 1 minute and say...

OMG ur hammie is soooooo cuuuuuuutttte...

OK guy mode back on again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home