What's New in Rames Studios on Wednesday, March 25, 2009.

Bollywood @ Titiwangsa Lake





Do you like IE? Noooo????? Great!!!! Let's KILL it lol!



2 months ago, myself, brother, sister and sister in law went to Titiwangsa Lake for fun. My sister sort of camwhore type too ahhaa, so she asked me if I can help her take some posing photos using my D90 (1 month old that time :D ). My sister in law joined her too, so here you go.. some of the shots taken that day :D













Day 83 of my 365 project - Are you bored of my clouds + sky photos? Please say NO! :P




7 comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger TianChad田七摄影 said...

Wah, you have a pretty sis wor ;p

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bored!! sapot sapot! gimme more blue skies! lololol....

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yess!!!

Die IE dieeeee...

*evil laugh*

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger marcusan said...

Ayo bro, how you FLOAT AH?

@_@

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From a photography point of view, yes I am bored with ur clouds coz most of it looks the same...have some subject...get a bird to pose or someone to fly.

Then baru la ade variety of clouds. :P

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bollywood?lol.. ppl can be so funny at how they conceptualize themselves....

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Seal in Astral said...

zaque ...we can get Rames to fly lolzzzzz

The swing shot is cool. Nice one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home