What's New in Rames Studios on Wednesday, April 29, 2009.

Our Birthday tagged!



Ok, let me post this first, else Bem gonna kill me ahha. I got tagged by him... Here's my entry dude lol..

} Start Copy

"A good Snapshot stops a moment from running away."



When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! ~Ted Grant

} End of Copy

PS: It's us at Putrajaya! OMG ! We all look damn different now ahhaha! Love this photo :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last month, myself and Jason celebrated our birthday at Flying Chillies @ The Gardens (my bday 05/03 and his 21/03) with SIAO gang (bigger group this time lol coz + colleagues and friends). The theme was "Horizontal Stripes ONLY). Let's have a look at the faces first. Those who came late! Your faces coming later tomorrow ok? :)



Day 117 of my 365 project - FRESH! Took this shot few hours ago! :)




5 comments:

At 12:10 AM, Anonymous EVo said...

Fuyoh...nice photo montage dude! and ur sunset pic damn romantic im falling in love with u ahahaaaa

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger HitoMi Ng said...

Yea, I love the sunset picture!! the thing is I always have no camera with me when I saw all the Nice sunsets *sigh*

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger bem69 said...

Very cool B&W pic Rames. And I can't believe my eyes, you actually did the tag hahahahaha. Thanks, man.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics! =)
especially the last one - sunset!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger edmund ng said...

wakaka.. rames.
it looks lucky to be among u all.
haha..
happy, gila, enjoy together.
haha...



//ed.inc///

 

Post a Comment

<< Home