What's New in Rames Studios on Friday, June 23, 2006.

Do you workout?



So guys! Do you workout? :). Well I do hehe :P. I've joined California Fitness 2 months back at Mid Valley. Quite packed at night :P compared to Fitness First KLCC. If you wanna use the machines, you gotta wait for a while. Usually I'll book for RPM (Cycling Class) a day before I go there. For body pump (weight lifting) you dont have to book but have to be there sharp, coz alot of people wait outside the room :P. So far, I'm happy with the services over there, near to my working place somemore :P.


3 comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Rames said...

Workout is goooddd! :P

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger coffee81 said...

I have no time for workout but I do some exercise with my frens at titiwangsa

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I have seen you in CF..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home