What's New in Rames Studios on Monday, July 31, 2006.

Bloggers Gathering @ KLCC



OMG! That's the coolest gathering ever! haha! Finally met all the bloggers. Really fun talking to you guys :). Since it was my very first bloggers gathering, really blur ok. So I just sit a side looking at them *try to identify who is who lol!* Then I made my move, ceh wahhh hahaha. First target lol, Kellster... really funny girl! Nice talking to u lol, then follow by others, Joanne, simply cheryl, yee hou (Dr. Tan lol), chloe, Ivan, Cheng Sim, Calvin Sim, avirl, kyels, Jasiminne, Bryan.

Sorry if I forgotten to mention others! You all in my heart! hehe!

When is the next bloggers gathering huh?! Cant wait hahaha! Enjoy the pictures now!!


















10 comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Rames said...

Damn nice gathering wei!! haha!

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe!

Nice to meet you there dude and talk to you more.

(:

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger coffee81 said...

One happy family pic! Kapoff!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry I pronounced your name wroonnnggg! -_-"

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger albert said...

Rames wins the award for "most-enjoying-Cheryl's-company" picture. Noone else seems as syok LOL.

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. me no camho wif you.
blek. :P
ehhe.. as if we neva camho together before la .. ><

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Cheng Sim said...

holy cow. i look hideous! i've learned one thing from the picture though. never take ur pics next to girls like Erin, Cheryl and Kelli because i know i look 5 years older. ARGH!! *shuts eye*

wah seh. you remembered my name! YAY! *hugs* its nice meeting you too although its only for a brief moment.next time, we chat gila2 ok?

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Rames, sorry we didn't really get to meet properly that day. But I suppose there'll always be other times or something right?

Btw, it'd be great if you could send me the photos...If you're free la. I don't want to trouble you. My email is erintan@gmail.com

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Rebel said...

Nice meeting u the other day but hardly talk to you *ahem* don't know *ahem* because *ahem* of who..

argh..i was blinking in that picture with u..i look so miang lar..*smacks forehead*

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Rebel said...

(albert) aww..thats so sweet *beams* !! but the award should go to jasiminne, she's so pretty !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home