What's New in Rames Studios on Saturday, August 26, 2006.

Happy Birthday Stephanie



FRESH POST : Yesterday night, me, Ivan, Shaz, Jack, Annie, Jun, and 2 of Steph's friend celebrated surprise b'day party at Planet Hollywood. I reach quite late, coz gotta rush to Mid Valley for my cycling class and then got stuck in traffic jam before I can reach there. We present her some make-up kit (if that's what you call it ahah, not sure.. you know like lipstick etc :P) After that we head to another place (damn forgot the name :( for a drink) till 12.45pm :P. After that I fetch Ivan back and I reach home at 1.03am. Phewwwwww... tiring but had alot of fun :)

Happy Birthday Stephhhhhh!!! :)

PS: I notice that Shaz is not there in any of the pictures! OMG! Shaz how come?!!














4 comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May all your wishes come true! hehe :P

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dont know me, but I know you..Happy BIRTHDAY!~~

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger coffee81 said...

I have always love Planet Hollywood and Hardrock because I frequent these places quite often. I wish to celebrate my next birthday in Planet Hollywood. Feel so cosy there :)

And yes, Happy, Happy Birthday to Steph ( even if I do not know you ).

Rames, brother - that's absolutely the make-up kit.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger stephanie said...

Thanks Ramesssss :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home