What's New in Rames Studios on Monday, August 21, 2006.

Jennifer, The Egpytian Lady



Last Thursday, Myself, AprilCherrie & SmaspOp went to Mid Valley to check out on DSLR prices since there was a promotion on the ground floor, centre court. Aprilcherrie and smashpOp reached there first, coz I was abit late, gotta finish last minute work :(. Once reach, Cherrie was busy taking pictures of "someone" lol.... ahahaha, that person was Jennifer! :P. I couldnt recognize her at all, with all the make-ups on ahaha.. So I quickly grab my phone too and start snapping! Btw, This is for Nokia N73 series photo contest :).

Here's the pictures! :)














4 comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Rames said...

LOL! Jennifer so happening ahah! :P

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

weh.. my name got one n only la.. :P hahhaha :)

thanks weh

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Jed said...

Ramses siut!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger coffee81 said...

reminds me so much of the song 'One Night Egyptian '~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home