What's New in Rames Studios on Wednesday, November 29, 2006.

Starbucks Cappuccino



I'M ALIVE!!!!! ahahah!! Wahh its been 2 days, no updates! OMFG! Sorry guys, I was really! really busy!! Got few projects to work on. Gotta settle them all hehe! Now back to blogging!

Okies, last Sunday, as some of you guys know, it was Malaysian International Fashion Week 2006 at KLCC. So myself, Jen & Munyee was there to witness the latest, happening fashion designs lol. Munyee was at Starbucks, having her breakfast. I said "hello" to her went in and get myself hot Cappuccino lol. Jen drank something *OMG, I cannot remember what ahah! OPSS lol!*

Here are some of the pictures taken that lovely morning hu hu!












5 comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last picture rocks on man! I'll be back tomorrow.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only 3 of you guys went? How was it ramesh?

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Matt. K. said...

Great shots, man! So refreshing! The shots of Jen and yourself are awesome and the editing of your cappucino looks detailed!

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow very nice photos! I like the starbucks photo, where you made the starbucks logo visible with the RGB while the rest of the photo is in greyscale. This is awesome!

Haha and you look great in those funky glasses! And I can't wait to see more photos in the next post =)

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve>> haah thanks! come again :)

kavi>> yea only 3, 1 cant make it, not feeling well

matrianklw>> thanks bro :)

teddy>> oh make 2 layers, make 1 grayscale and 1 more rgb, then cut off the other parts of the cappucino..hehe then ur done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home