What's New in Rames Studios on Wednesday, September 19, 2007.

Microsoft's TechEd



Remember the poster I posted on Microsoft's TechEd? Yea! That's the one! I registered and went for briefing and all. I was assigned to handle the Foosball event as referee OMG! REFEREEEEE!! hahaha!! I never even dreamed of becoming one lol! but then it was fun lar, was abit kanchiong at first.... hehee. I was there with the usual gang of mine. Met new friends/ bloggers too! :)) Had a great time there! Thanks Joan! :)
























7 comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your team leader look familiar la.

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. nice pics..

and I like the MSN icon.. So cute :)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Rames said...

vj>> is it? how?

ahlost>> thanks :) ahha the msn icon cute or me lol!!

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

macha, can send the pics from the event ah to my gmail at prakashdaniel@gmail.com

thanks

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Mohan^ said...

arrghhhhhhhh,,Praveen invited me but i couldn't make it. If had I would have got the free goodies aishoo my perut bakar

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Rames said...

prakash>> okies!

mohan>> tular tak datang ahhaa. Microsoft cert. somemore lol.

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed something when browsing through the first few photos...the KLCC building is not a model behind the glass window but an actual building XD haha because initially I thought it was just some very real-life like model in the building or something. Silly me!

Anyway you're looking good with that simplicistic white tee and that cool string of beads around your neck... you look as if you've just came back from Hawaii. Haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home