What's New in Rames Studios on Saturday, June 21, 2008.

Blogger's Tea Party @ Bangsar Village Fest



Just came back from Mid Valley. Before that, I was at Bangsar Village to attend Blogger's Tea Party by Advertlets . Met some new bloggers. Thanks to Vicky for letting me know about the event via Facebook coz the email from Advertlets to me went inside my Junk mail :P. After spend an hour there, myself, Jason, Simonso and Karena went to Starbucks. Andrew joined us sometimes later.

Here are some of the shots taken today.

PS: My Digital Artwork Magazine launching tomorrow at 10pm! :)

















5 comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger imblogger@sh ™ said...

i miss the party ... must be fun ... thnks for the post ... i was picturing myself there ... heehhe, check out the nuffang wild party !! i was there ...

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Rames said...

Oh hi! LOL! Ok :D

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So colorful :D

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Harry Kho aka Krawx said...

rames.. impressive design.. do u design for freE?

anyway, saw u in the party.. but u seemed busy..

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Harry Kho aka Krawx said...

i see.. well, cause i like ur work very much..
going to have a nice website for my online radio company..
anyway, thanx for replying my comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home