What's New in Rames Studios on Saturday, September 20, 2008.

Adobe Badges



Yo everyone!

How's your day? Hope good :). Anyways, I got few Adobe Badges to show to you guys! Nice right! hehe. Thanks Adrian for informing me about the badges and purchasing it. Now I can pinned it on my Crumpler Bag woot!

PS: Get the badges here! - http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=758524&hl



This is for Adobe Tutorial readers! Tomorrow, I'll be showing you guys on how to draw using Flash and then paint using Photoshop, messy style. (Actually, it's one of my digital exploration using Flash and Photoshop) Very very easy. Must try ok! See preview below. Once you learned about the tutorial you can create something like my portrait right at the bottom.

PS: Can you guys understand what I wrote in Chinese lol? Thanks google translation for that ahahhaha.







8 comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok dude..this time i will try the flash.with photoshop...
i will post link here when i'm done
ok?

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Rames said...

sure! :)

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

Arrrghh
They missed out the 1 for Adobe Fireworks.. T____T

maybe its too unpopular..

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Design is my life...

Haha well done =)

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger KOKahKOK said...

wahsai。。。设计是我的生命!u type it urself? cool man rames! haha

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Rames said...

jian>> lol i wonder y oso

ed>> ahahahah yes! Exactly! :P

kohahkok>> lol no lar i went google, typed it there and use the translation to Chinese to get that hehe,

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Alice said...

The tutorial is getting more and more exciting. :)

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

设计是我的生命!Wahrao.. geng betol :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home