What's New in Rames Studios on Tuesday, March 31, 2009.

I'm 'taken'!



Neh.. just kidding lol!! I just got back from Mid Valley after watching "Taken". Seriously one of the best movie I've watched so far this year! I rate it 8/10! Go book the ticket and watch it can?? :D



End of January, I met up with some of the SIAO gang for lunch at "Ampang Yong Tou Foo" Puchong, then later on at night.. went to Jed's house to celebrate CNY + play some "games" lol.







Day 89 of my 365 project - Steel surface with tiny holes. Like how the lights in it gives it a urban feel :)




3 comments:

At 1:04 AM, Anonymous EVo said...

I just watched a very girly show today..confessions of a shopaholic..upon female's request only lol..

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger UXUIdesigns said...

hai Thiru.Ramesharikrishnasamy,
How are u ? everything excellent work !! azhgana oviyangal!!

vazha valamudan
kpjothivelu - Erode - Chennai - Tamilnadu

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Mayz said...

hey. i watched Taken. Very good in my books. Very fresh take. I was trembling when the dad was telling his daughter "they are going to get you...etc"!

anyway, thanx for dropping by at my blog. I'm doing good. Super busy helping out at Skytrex 'coz now i help handle the admin part of the business too, albeit temporarily only.

come again yea when Extreme Challenge is up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home