What's New in Rames Studios on Sunday, September 23, 2007.

New Blog Design - Pet Lover!



What's coming??! It's my new blog design!

This design inspired by my rabbits ahaha. Some of the animals I've with me as pet before was fish(toman), rabbits, birds, guinea pig and mouse but now left 2 rabbits only :). I'll post pic of them soon! How about you guys? Anyone got pets?

Btw, do you have facebook? If yes, add me hehe. If no, register one! Good way of getting in touch with your friends all over the world :)




7 comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

super nice wei.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Rames said...

HAHA, wah so fast comment d. Thanks!

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fu-yoh pet lover sekarang. Tak tau pun. LOL

Ade plan nak buka zoo ke? LOLOL

Anyway nice new layout or more likely like a new header. :P

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Rames said...

lol zoo pulak budak ni ahah. No lar memang I love animal selain love myself ahhaa.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Jen said...

hhahahhaa so cute! the animals look like they're thinking "wtf am i doing here. oh noes! help!"

eh put la monkey inside. how can you not put the animal that represents you the most? ish ish ish.. =P

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Rames said...

LOL! Jennnnnnnnn!! Akhhhhhhhh Hahaha.

Hate Spongebob! lol.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger MikeM said...

nice header... i do facebook too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home