What's New in Rames Studios on Monday, September 22, 2008.

HEROES Project



Just to let you all know, I'm a HEROES fan! Season 3 will be released soon, if I'm not mistaken in few more hours lol in America (so for us after 12 hours :P)

I'll be working on my so called "HEROES Project". Featuring main casts of this series in comic style. Hmmm, when will I complete this project? God knows. I'll work on this characters whenever I got time :). So far I've done 2 of my favorite! Peter & Claire. More to come. Once I'm done with all the characters, I will combine into one, print it and hang on my wall.

Btw, I've used Flash to vectorized these characters :).




5 comments:

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah...nice nice
my fav character is Mohinder Suresh..the man that dun have power at all :P

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Rames said...

lol damn bad!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Stanley said...

I actually liked Candice but too bad she died, or did she??? Hmmmm..... =)

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG.. are you serious.. I'm a fan too.. hey bro.. tell me when is really release k...

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Adlan said...

i luv heroes too..

em.. suddenly i'm thinking that you looks like mohinder shiresh la rames.. :P kidding

 

Post a Comment

<< Home