What's New in Rames Studios on Sunday, September 28, 2008.

Hormes!



Hello people!

Sorry, there is no updates for the past 2 days due to some technical problem. I went and upgrade my PC. Now it's Clean, Fast & Powerful! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! so that means, Adobe tutorial blog will only be updated this Wednesday! See the sneak preview below!

Btw, here's my lastest photoshop work! Presenting to you, Hormes! "Kingdom Savior"! Need help call me, I'll try to help u ok lol.

PS: Sorry, there is no free ride lololol!






8 comments:

At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sexy :)

 
At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's ur weeny? XD

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Rames said...

got lar! aiyoo that one oso wan ask haha.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger alvint said...

dodgy sial...

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Adlan said...

haha.. i've noticed this picture from your flickr.. OK.. let's see how's the making of this photoshoot..

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger *永亮* said...

omg mr rames ! very hairy la! very stunning ! (but your neck abit long..) :P

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah.. Terbeliak my eyes when I see SexayRames :D

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Funkye said...

ohmy i wana slaughter this horny hormes...and sell in market by kg...hahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home